Direct-to-Film (DTF) transfers are full-color heat applied transfers for light and dark garments. No weeding or masking is required and DTF transfers can be applied to cotton, cotton/poly blends, and even 100% polyester.
Simply press and go…All you need is a heat press!
**If design is shown with a pocket design, please be sure to order separately unless specified it's included. Order the larger design and then "pocket" for the smaller design, otherwise it will not be included in your order.**
“EXPEDITED” orders will be possible for an additional fee.
Gang sheets will be available upon request.
Check out the “buy more, save more deal” to help you all out when buying bulk. (We all feelin’ this economy hitting us for sure, so every little bit helps!)
Custom orders must have a PNG file.
Email files to email@example.com
DTF Transfer Application Instructions
- Preheat the garment for 15 seconds to remove excess moisture. Let the garment cool before adding the transfer.
- Place the transfer on the shirt white side down, image facing up.
- Press at 325F for 15 seconds under very firm pressure.
- Remove the garment from the press and let it stand until it is cool enough to peel.
- Peel cool.
- Cover the image with parchment paper and press again for 15 seconds.
***Please note: If the image does not come off completely, repress with the image in place, let it cool, and repeel the film.
Care Instructions: Turn the garment inside out. Machine wash cold. No bleach. No softener. Do not dry clean or iron. Tumble dry low.